Fans of Disney Channel’s Kim Possible series are more than a little excited for the live-action version to come to the small screen. The Disney Channel Original Movie (DCOM) is slated to debut in 2019 and Entertainment Weekly shared a first look at the film’s villains, Dr. Drakken and Shego.
- This week, Entertainment Weekly gave fans a first look at Kim Possible villains, Dr. Drakken and Shego from the upcoming Disney Channel original movies.
- Todd Stashwick plays mad scientist Dr. Drakken, and Taylor Ortega his partner in crime, Shego. The dastardly duo plans to cause some serious trouble for the young heroine.
- The creators have made a few updates to the characters’ appearances bringing them from animated to live-action. Most noticeably, Dr. Drakken won’t be sporting his signature blue skin.
- Check out even more Dr. Drakken and Shego in the pages of Entertainment Weekly. The latest issue of the magazine is on stands now and can be purchased online.
What they’re saying:
- Co-director Adam B. Stein: “Shego is one of the funniest characters from the original show, but she’s also incredibly tough. We had to find someone who could be hilarious and pull off the eye rolls and nail filing that Shego’s known for, while still being physically threatening. Todd’s really tall, [In casting], Taylor was the only one who could push him around with just her presence.”
Call her, beep her, if you wanna reach her...Kim Possible will debut on Disney Channel in 2019!