The Disney Parks Blog has revealed the names of two new restaurants coming to Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and provided a look at some concept art for the new dining locations.
- The first of the two new restaurants is Three Bridges Bar & Grill, which will be located in the middle of the resort’s 14-acre lake, Lago Dorado.
- The new restaurant will feature adjacent courtyards which will be available for private-event options.
- The entire area will be accessible via convenient walkways that will stretch across the lake.
- The second new dining location at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will be Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood, which will be located at the top of the new Gran Destino Tower.
- This new restaurant will feature beautiful views of Walt Disney World Resort and will offer indoor dining as well as a lounge with both indoor and outdoor seating.
- Disney Parks Blog also shared a look the rooms for the new Gran Destino Tower.
- Reservations are now open for Gran Destino Tower.
- Bookings can be made through:
- Reservations can be made for stays beginning in July 2019.
More about the Coronado Springs reimagining:
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort serves as an oasis set on the shore of Lago Dorado. This elegant location celebrates the daring spirit of the great Spanish explorers, artists, writers and architects.
- As they explore the Resort, guests will discover classic Spanish influences, imaginative Disney touches and modern comforts both inside and out.
- During this reimagining, the Resort’s 1,800+ existing rooms have been fully updated with new fixtures, furnishings and lighting.
- A second new restaurant has been planned and is set open on an island in the middle of the resort’s 14-acre lake. New walkways will stretch across the water, allowing for convenient access no matter where guests stay at the resort.
- A fresh color palette will tie the entire resort experience together, blending the new and the newly reimagined.
Mike is a writer that has covered comic cons, theme park events, video game showcases and other fun events. He is a fan of theme parks, sports, movies, Marvel Comics and is a self-proclaimed “nerd.”