Fans of the Disney Parks can get into the holiday spirit with festive new Apple Music playlists inspired by the holiday offerings at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Apple Music now has three playlists perfect for creating the soundtrack to your holiday gatherings.
- The three playlists include:
- Disney Holiday Hits Playlist – Featuring seasonal hits from both Disneyland Park and Magic Kingdom Park.
- “Festival of the Holidays” Playlist – Inspired by the Disney Festival of the Holidays celebration at Disney California Adventure.
- Epcot’s Official “Candlelight Processional” Album – Featuring songs and narration from the show.
- Apple Music Subscribers can add these festive new playlists to their Apple Music library now.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Park soft opened, welcoming guests to the highly-detailed new eatery.
- Monday, February 11 is Anaheim Ducks Day at Disney California Adventure Park, which will include fun in-park experiences like hockey-themed activities, photo opportunities and more.
- Disneyland Paris has announced that Natacha Rafalski has been appointed to the position of Présidente, effective immediately.
- Mickey’s of Hollywood, a boutique found at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, has been testing at complimentary Personal Shopper service.