2019 is off to a great start, and Disney is certainly hoping to keep it that way. Along with reminding fans of all the excitement happening at Walt Disney World this year, the Disney Parks Blog announced the return of H2O Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that tickets for H2O Glow Nights are now on sale.
- H2O Glow NIghts will be offered Thursday and Saturday nights from May 30-August 24.
- Guests can purchase tickets by calling (407) 939-1872 or visiting Disney’s website.
- Advance tickets are $59 for adults (plus tax) and $54 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax).
- On event days, tickets are $69 for adults (plus tax) and $64 for children (plus tax).
- Toy Story pals know how to party when humans are away, and for the second year in a row, they’re inviting guests to joining in the fun.
- H2O Glow Nights will return to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park on select dates this summer.
- Guests can attend these wacky evening beach parties Thursdays and Saturdays from May 30 through Aug. 24.
- Typhoon Lagoon transforms into a new nighttime experience through special music, lighting and food.
- Come party with friends from Pixar’s Toy Story films during the 30th anniversary summer of Typhoon Lagoon!
What’s it like?:
- Laughing Place’s Jeremiah attend one of the parties last summer and had a great time! Check out his review of the fun-filled evening.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Earlier today, Disney Parks Blog announced a new ticket and resort offers for active-duty and retired U.S. military members. Families can enjoy discounts on resort stays and Park Hopper options throughout most of 2019.
- Another Walt Disney World location will also be recognizing its 30th anniversary in 2019. Disney’s Hollywood Studios has plenty of fun planned for the big year and recently debuted the new logo for the celebration.