Radio Disney has announced today that recording artist Lennon Stella has been named their “NBT” or Next Big Thing.
- “NBT” is a multiplatform talent program that puts the spotlight on young recording artists and their journey to success.
- Stella will be featured in a series of exclusive “NBT” videos on Radio Disney, Disney Channel, the Radio Disney app, the DisneyNOW app and social media platforms.
- The “NBT” program is celebrating its 10th anniversary. Past winners include Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello, Fifth Harmony, Kelsea Ballerini, Alessia Cara, Sofia Carson, Becky G and more.
- Stella’s first solo EP, “Love, me,” debuted last year in the Top 5 on Billboard’s Heatseekers Album chart.
- She will begin her first ever headline tour across North America March 20.
- Stella’s songs “La Di Da” and “Bad” have both hit the Radio Disney Top 50, with the former reaching the top 5.
- She is also featured as a guest vocalist on Jonas Blue’s track “Polaroid” with Liam Payne, which reached #2 on the iTunes UK chart.
- Stella also portrays Maddie Conrad on the hit series Nashville.