Disney Cruise Line has modified all of their 2019 Alaskan Itineraries which sail on the Disney Wonder.
What Is Happening:
- The Disney Wonder is no longer scheduled to visit Tracy Arm.
- They will now visit Endicott Arm, which includes the Dawes Glacier.
- The remainder of the ship’s itinerary will not change.
- Guests with existing reservations will be notified.
Why This Is Happening:
- No official reason was given for the modification
- However, during the past few years, the Tracy Arm had often been inaccessible with the cruises being diverted to Endicott Arm.