Reservations are now open for Universal Orlando’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites. The new Value resort will open in May 2020.
- Guests can now book their stay at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, opening May 2020.
- This coastal-themed hotel inspired by breathtaking sunsets will join its sister property, Surfside Inn and Suites, in the destination’s all-new Value hotel category.
- With rates starting at $76 per night, Universal Orlando now offers a hotel for every style and budget, complete with exclusive benefits and a seamless vacation experience at the destination’s most affordable rates.
- The new hotel will offer 2,050 relaxed and casual guest rooms and suites.
- Families needing a bit more space will find it easy to spread out and unwind in the 2-Bedroom Suites, which start at $115 per night for a 7-night stay.
- These suites sleep six comfortably and feature a kitchenette and separate bath and vanity areas, so the whole family can get ready in time to experience Early Park Admission. It’s the perfect home-base for families of any size to experience all that Universal Orlando has to offer.
- Guests at both Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Inn and Suites can take advantage of exclusive Universal Orlando benefits to enjoy an epic vacation, including:
- Early Park Admission – allowing them to breeze into one of Universal Orlando’s three amazing theme parks an hour before everyone else
- Quick, complimentary shuttle bus transportation to and from the theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Destination-wide charging privileges with their room key
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to their hotel
- Guests can book a stay at the Resort by visiting:
About the Endless Summer Resort:
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort was brought to life by the award-winning Universal Creative team.
- Here the sand vibe of Dockside Inn and Suites meets the ocean theming at Surfside Inn and Suites.
- Dockside Inn and Suites will feature tranquil surroundings inspired by sand, sea and colorful sunsets.
- It’s the perfect complement to its vibrant, ocean and surf-inspired sister hotel, Surfside Inn and Suites, which opens Summer 2019.
- Both hotels at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort will be located minutes away from Universal Orlando’s three theme parks – Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay – as well as its dining and entertainment complex – Universal CityWalk.
- With these new additions, the partnership between Loews Hotels & Co and Universal Orlando will now own and operate eight distinct hotels across the destination, offering Premier, Preferred, Prime Value and Value hotel categories.