With Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opening this year, Star Wars fans are anxious for the chance to visit the brand new land. While Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel can’t guarantee a visit to Galaxy’s Edge, they are offering one lucky winner and their guests a three-night visit to Disneyland and few other fun perks.
- Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel has launched the Anaheim Star Wars Quest contest.
- The popular Tutor themed castle hotel located on South Disneyland Drive is offering guests the chance to win a Star Wars themed prize package that’s out of this world.
- The Anaheim Star Wars Quest contest is running now through May 7, 2019.
- Grand prize winner will receive:
- Three nights in a premium room for a family of four
- Four 2-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets — redeemable at both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park
- Daily breakfast buffet for four in the hotel’s Garden Court Bistro
- $200 dining credit at the hotel’s newest Japanese inspired restaurant Hanagi, scheduled to open May 2019, and a Star Wars goody basket
- Entrants must be 21 and older to qualify, one entry per person.
- The winner will be chosen on May 10, 2019.
- Rules for the Anaheim Star Wars Quest are available on the site.
- Entry into this contest does not guarantee entry into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Grand prize redemption must be completed by May 22, 2020, and excludes the months of July and August 2019 and holiday periods.
- Contest entrants will also receive a special offer code and online booking link for 15 percent off per night.
- Travel with the code must be booked before June 18, 2019, for reservations through December 2019.
About Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel:
- Known for having some of the largest rooms in the area and free shuttle service to the parks on its Dream Machine shuttle, the hotel is also the home to its own fairytale and heroine Princess Corinne.
- In 2019, guests of the hotel can also reserve a royal audience with Princess Corinne for a bedtime story or breakfast wakeup call Fridays through Sundays.
- The princess and her royal page arrive with either a silver service of milk and a special sweet treat for bedtime, or orange or apple juice and treat for breakfast.
- The visit includes a story time, an autographed photo of the princess, crowns for each child and a signed and dated Royal Certificate of Visit.
- Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel covers 13 acres and boasts three courtyards that feature flowers, fauna, a rose garden and arbor, lawns, and multiple spots for guests to relax in privacy.
- Room enhancements include backdrops that allow guests to feel like they have entered an enchanted forest, with specially designed headboards, lighting and mirrors, as well as family suites with custom made castle bunk beds.
- Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel is part of Premier Hotel Collection.