Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel is about to take to the big screen, and Disney Twenty-Three had the good fortune to visit the film set during production. The Spring issue of Disney Twenty-Three magazine will take fans behind the scenes of Captain Marvel, preview Avengers: Endgame, share interviews with the cast of Dumbo, and so much more.
- The Spring issue of Disney twenty-three magazine will feature a special look at Marvel’s Captain Marvel.
- Disney Twenty-Three visited the film’s set during production and will share their behind the scenes experiences and interviews with fans.
- Captain Marvel stars, Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson, talk about making this groundbreaking film, as well as how they have become good friends—Jackson loves to show off the impressive iPhone video Larson sent him of the grueling training she endured to transform into the courageous character.
- Plus, every copy will include an exclusive poster highlighting 10 amazing characters moviegoers will meet when the film opens in March.
More from Marvel:
- Avengers: Endgame directors Anthony and Joe Russo preview what fans can expect in the follow-up to last year’s smash hit, Avengers: Infinity War.
- Marvel Studios’ executive vice president of production, Victoria Alonso, opens the doors to her impressive office.
- Author Lorraine Cink gives a preview of some of the 65 powerful women celebrated in her colorful and very funny new book, Marvel Powers of a Girl.
- And fans will shrink down to explore the new attraction Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!, a pulse-quickening adventure that will have the titular heroes—and guests at Hong Kong Disneyland—facing off against the powers of the wicked agents of Hydra.
Dumbo, Kim Possible and more:
- Also this March, Tim Burton reimagines Dumbo with a dazzling, live-action tale that opens up the magical world of the animated classic in thrilling ways.
- In exclusive interviews, Burton and stars Colin Farrell and Danny DeVito reveal what it took to bring this enchanting tale to life—and we finally find out what happens after the title character’s famous first flight.
- The stars of Disney Channel’s Kim Possible live-action movie talk about accomplishing their Vancouver “bucket list” and celebrating the original animated series
- A fond look back at Walt Disney World Resort’s Dumbo’s Circus Parade
- Disneynature’s icebreaking new feature, Penguins, which follows a first-time father’s hilarious and heartfelt adventures
- Raven-Symoné reflects on the 20th anniversary of Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century
- An exploration of Walt Disney’s revolutionary Alice Comedies, which blended animation and live-action in innovative new ways
- Every big Disney Parks announcement from D23’s Destination D event—from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge news to a first look at the Disney Skyliner
- Regular features including By the Numbers, Character Analysis, D Society, and Ask Dave
Disney twenty-three celebrates a milestone:
- In celebration of D23’s 10th anniversary, the back cover of the publication features a “10 FAN-tastic Years” patch, exclusively for D23 Gold Members.
Don’t miss out on future issues:
- Disney Twenty-Three, which is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps, is offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members as a benefit of their membership.
- The latest issue will begin arriving in late February.
- Disney fans can visit D23’s website or shopDisney to join The Official Disney Fan Club. Benefits of membership include:
- Quarterly issues of Disney Twenty-Three
- Be among the very first to learn of the latest happenings around the Disney world
- Annual Member Gift
- Exclusive members only events
- Special discounts on select events