Southern California families are invited to apply for a new series on a digital channel. The series will focus on families who craft together making costumes or accessories based on popular animated movies and characters.
- An exciting new digital channel is casting all types of families who love to make crafts based on popular animated movies and characters for a new series.
- JS Casting is looking for all types of families in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas who are crafters and theme park fans.
- Their casting sheet is posted above and reads:
Now casting crafting families in the Southern California area (LA and OC). An exciting new digital channel is casting all types of families who love to make crafts based on popular animated movies and characters for a new series.
Do you and your family love to craft together?
Are you adventure park enthusiasts?
Do you craft costumes or accessories to wear to amusement parks?
If this sounds like your family, apply at JSCasting.com
About JS Casting:
- JS Casting was founded by Jennifer Sullivan Long. A graduate of Ithaca’s Park School of Communications, Jennifer began her career at age 12, casting neighborhood plays out of her garage.
- She launched JS Casting in 2011 after almost a decade of casting high profile shows as”
- Food Network Star
- HGTV Design Star
- She and her dedicated and energetic team have worked together for years and have a proven track record of success.
- JS Casting leads the way in innovative casting that gets results with more than 50 seasons cast for over 20 different production companies and networks such as:
- Food Network
- Spike TV
- And more