Disney’s Frozen will embark on a national tour later this year and Disney on Broadway is pleased to announce they’ve found their royal duo. The tour will kick off this December in Los Angeles starring Caroline Bowman and Caroline Innerbichler as sisters Elsa and Anna.
- Playbill has revealed casting announcements for the first national tour of Disney’s Frozen. The theatrical version of the massively popular 2013 film will set of on tour this fall.
- Joining the cast for this touring production is Caroline Bowman and Caroline Innerbichler as the princess sisters, Elsa and Anna.
- Additional casting announcements will be made at a later time.
- Disney on Broadway shared a video introducing the actress as well as previewing their versions of the songs “Dangerous to Dream” and “For the First Time in Forever.”
Meet the Carolines:
- Caroline Bowman will take on the role of Princess-turned-Queen Elsa in the upcoming tour.
- Her past stage credits include:
- Elphaba in Wicked
- Nicola in Kinky Boots
- National tours:
- Caroline Innerbichler hails from Minnesota and will play the sweet Anna when the Frozen tour kicks off this fall.
- Her performance credits include regional productions of such shows as:
- Little House on the Prairie
- Guys and Dolls
- Mamma Mia!
- Sound of Music
Good to know:
- While the tour officially launches at the Pantages theatre in Los Angeles, fans can catch show at select engagements starting in November.
- The tour will play:
- November 10–24 in Schenectady, New York
- Additional performances will be offered in:
- San Diego
- Salt Lake City