This fall, Epcot will say goodbye to its nighttime spectacular, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth and will welcome a new show, Epcot Forever. To commemorate this final season of the show, Walt Disney World is releasing special limited-time IllumiNations merchandise. Here’s a sneak peek.
- As Walt Disney World and its guests prepare for the farewell season of this beloved nighttime spectacular, the park will carry special, limited-time “IllumiNations” merchandise.
- The Disney Parks Blog has shared a sneak peek at the collection which debuts at Epcot on June 17.
- Merchandise will be available while supplies last and include:
- MagicBand 2
- The “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” “farewell” T-shirt featuring Mickey Mouse and matching cap will be available at select merchandise locations at Epcot next week.
- A limited-release pin starring Mickey Mouse as well as a colorful MagicBand paying tribute to the show’s breathtaking display of lasers, lights and fireworks will also be available.
- Finally, Annual Passholders can purchase a Figment raglan-style shirt and limited-edition pin at Mouse Gear at Epcot. The 20% Passholder discount applies to both collectibles.
- For more information on the new show, Epcot Forever, visit our Laughing Place Project Tracker.
- The D23 Expo 2019 will feature some updates on Epcot and future changes coming to the Walt Disney World park. Single day tickets for the Expo are on sale now.
- Celebrate Dad this Father’s Day (June 16) at Walt Disney World. Select locations across the resort will feature special menu offerings designed with Dad in mind.
- For a limited time this summer, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can take advantage of a 20% dining discount at select locations in the resort hotels and all four parks.