Celebrate Dad this Father’s Day at Walt Disney World. Select locations across the resort feature special menu offerings designed with Dad in mind.
- Walt Disney World is renowned for its wide variety of dining experiences, which make for an exceptional treat for Dad on his day.
- Select locations across the Disney theme parks and resort hotels will showcase special Father’s Day sips and bites.
- Father’s Day is Sunday, June 16.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Flame Tree Barbecue will offer a limited-time Dad’s Platter – brisket, pulled pork, chicken and ribs.
- Restaurantosaurus will offer a “burger and brew” combo featuring a jalapeño popper burger.
- Father’s Day cupcake will be available at select locations around the theme park.
- A prix fixe menu will be offered at Coral Reef Restaurant featuring:
- A grilled 10-ounce top sirloin steak
- A grilled shrimp skewer
- Loaded mashed potatoes
- Choice of appetizer
- Choice of dessert
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge:
- Jiko will offer a Father’s Day prix fixe menu that includes:
- Oak-grilled, bone-in ribeye and fire-roasted bone marrow
- Optional wine pairing
Other places to celebrate:
- Special offerings will also be available at:
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Entertainment District
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
For Walt Disney World dining information, guests should visit Disneyworld.com/dining or call (407) WDW-DINE.