Restaurantosaurus Burgers and Sundaes is a new dining experience coming to DinoLand U.S.A. at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Starting this summer, guest visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom can stop by DinoLand U.S.A. for a new dining experience.
- Restaurantosaurus Burgers and Sundaes will feature hand-crafted burgers and a build-your-own sundae bar.
- For just one price, guests can select an entrée and a side dish and then finish off their meal with their own unique sundae
- Restaurantosaurus Burgers and Sundaes will begin on August 18, 2019.
- The Disney Parks Blog shared details about the new dining option.
- The menu includes:
- Gourmet burgers
- A chicken sandwich
- A veggie burger
- A salad
- A choice of side dish served with house-made dipping sauce:
- Onion rings
- Each meal comes with a non-alcoholic beverage
Dessert and everything else:
- When guests order, they’ll receive a token that can be redeemed for two scoops of ice cream.
- Guests can then visit the toppings bar to build their own dig site sundae with plenty of tasty selections to choose from.
- In addition to savoring these burgers and treats, guests will be able to color with fun dinosaur stencils while cast members entertain them with games and stories of the paleontology students who created the restaurant.
- Restaurantosaurus Burgers and Sundaes is only available during dinner on select nights.
- Each meal is $22.99 plus tax for adults and $14.99 plus tax for children ages 3-9.
- Reservations will be open starting June 12 and can be made by calling 407 WDW-DINE (407 939-3463) or by visiting the Walt Disney World Resort website.
Good to know:
- Alcoholic beverages will also be available for purchase.
- This experience can also count as one quick-service meal entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan.
- Quick service dining at Restaurantosaurus will still be available.
- Guests partaking in this new dinner experience will check in at a designated register where they will be escorted to a table in a separate dining room.
- Walk-ups are welcome but subject to availability.