Pixar’s Toy Story 4 comes to theaters this week and Disney Springs is celebrating the new film with some limited edition treats ahead of the release, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
- Two of these new treats can be found at The Ganachery.
- The Chosen Ones Pinata (seen above) consists of the adorable aliens from the Toy Story movies, made out of white chocolate.
- Once you crack these pinatas open, you’ll find each is filled with chocolate-covered vanilla bean marshmallows and white chocolate crispy pearls.
- Chef Chocolatier Amanda Lauder spoke to the Sentinel about these chocolate treats:
- “We struggled at the beginning in creating these because we couldn’t seem to get the features correct so it truly resembled the characters. We went through several versions and received some helpful suggestions from the studio that allowed us to re-work some of the features to finally bring the little green men to life.”
- Also at The Ganachery, you can find the Forky Chocolate Marshmallow Pop for $6.50.
- This portable treat consists of a vanilla bean marshmallow draped in milk chocolate and dressed with crispy pearls.
- Of course, it also features the already-beloved new character Forky from the new film.
- In regards to the Forky Chocolate Marshmallow Pop, Lauder said, “We went through about eight different versions of Forky in order to get the image and essence of the character right."
- The Ganachery isn’t the only one serving up Toy Story 4 treats though. Amorette’s Patisserie is also getting in on the fun.
- Here, you can find the Forky Petit Cake for $16.
- This cake consists of layers of chocolate chiffon cake, brownie and airy chocolate chip diplomat cream.
- And again, an adorable image of Forky on the outside.
- Toy Story 4 comes to theaters this Friday, June 21 but these treats can be found at Disney Springs now through the end of June while supplies last.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com
for all your Walt Disney World travel planning