Calling all Disney fans! Freeform is inviting Disney lovers from all across the country to join in a celebration of 30 Days of Disney. The network is hosting a photo and video contest so fans can share some of their best Disney moments and possibly be featured on Freeform’s social platforms.
- This September, Freeform will celebrate 30 Days of Disney, and they are inviting Disney fans to get involved.
- The network wants to feature fan photos and videos on their social platforms during 30 Days of Disney, and they’re reaching out to the Disney community.
- The contest will run from June 27-July 31, 2019
- Enter at Freeform.com/30DaysofDisney
- Fans of everything Disney may submit one photo in each of the following categories:
- Disney Bounding
- Disney Cosplay
- Your Best Disney Moment
- The network will feature some of their favorite fan submitted pictures and videos during the 30 Days of Disney celebration.
- More information about programing and kickoff will be available soon.
Good to know:
- Disney fans have from now until 11:59 pm PT on July 31, 2019 to submit their pictures and videos.
- Void where prohibited.
- Open only to persons 13 years of age or older who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 U.S. or D.C.
- See Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Limit 3 submissions per OneID Member/person.
- Minors must get parent’s permission to submit.
- Psst, if you need a few ideas for a great Disney Bound, Disney Style recently celebrated 12 decades of fashion with adorable princess-inspired looks.
- Of course, one can never go wrong with the Mickey Mouse look: