Actor Paul Walter Hauser is reportedly in talks to join the cast of Disney’s live-action movie, Cruella.
- Variety is reporting that Paul Walter Hauser is in talks to join Disney’s live-action film Cruella, starring Emma Stone. The movie is based on the villain in Disney 1961 animated tale, 101 Dalmatians.
- Hauser is known for his roles on Kingdom and in I, Tonya. He’s also appeared in:
- Spike Lee’s BlacKkKlansman
- Mindy Kaling’s Late Night
- YouTube’s Cobra Kai
- Details of Hauser’s role have not been announced at this time.
- Craig Gillespie has been tapped to direct the film with Emma Stone and Emma Thompson starring.
- Marc Platt, Kristin Burr and Andrew Gunn are on board to produce the movie.
- The original script was written by Dana Fox, while Tony McNamara recently updated the current draft.
- Cruella is slated to open in theaters on December 23, 2020.