The Disney Parks Blog has shared another edition of Best Bites for the month of August highlighting all the deliciousness available across the Walt Disney World Resort. From menu additions at Epcot to upcoming locations at Disney Springs, this month’s offerings are a real treat!
Coral Reef Restaurant:
- Coral Reef Restaurant has recently updated their menu with to feature new appetizers, entreeés, and dessert.
- Seared Sea Scallops – saffron butter broth, tomato bruschetta, and crostini
- Lobster Seafood Boil – lobster, Jonah Crab claw, shrimp, mussels, Andouille sausage, corn, potatoes, ouzo-garlic butter, and spiced cioppino broth
- Grilled Swordfish – warm white beans, roasted Cipollini onions, arugula, and lemon-herb vinaigrette
- The menu also includes a new enhancement featuring one pound of steamed Maryland-style Snow Crab legs served with lemon and butter
- Seasonal cheesecake with shortbread cookie and fruit compote
There’s a lot happening at Walt Disney World’s entertainment district including the announcement of three new additions as well as new offerings at D-Luxe Burger and Earl of Sandwich.
Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet:
- Guests will soon find edible cookie dough desserts at Disney Springs! On the menu:
- Springs Candy Taco – Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry served in a waffle taco
- Minnie Mouse Taco – Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow served in a waffle taco
- Celebration Parfait – Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew
- This new cookie dough-themed food truck will open later this month and will be parked near the other food trucks across from Candy Cauldron at Disney Springs West Side.
- Later this month, guests will be able to enjoy a Disneyland treat at Disney Springs, the Sunshine Churro! Sunshine Churro carts will be located at the Marketplace and West Side.
- The cart offers a variety of churros including:
- Salted caramel
- Strawberry cheesecake
- Fruity cereal
- Cookies and cream
- Guests can also try churros dipped in milk chocolate or chocolate-hazelnut spread
- Ample Hills Creamery will soon be opening a brand new location at Disney Springs West Side.
- The scoop shop will offer ice cream and mix-ins similar to the offerings available at the Ample Hills Creamery located at Disney’s BoardWalk.
- D-Luxe Burger is serving up a Pepperoni Pizza Burger topped with artisan pepperoni, fried mozzarella and Pomodoro sauce.
- What does Mack think of this burger? Check out his review!
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar:
- Guests looking for something really unique will want to visit Jock Lindsey’s to try the “Temple of Bacon.”
- Temple of Bacon – Thick-cut Applewood-smoked bacon dipped in milk and chipotle chocolate ganache from The Ganachery. Yes please!
Earl of Sandwich:
- At Earl of Sandwich, try one of their new cheesesteak sandwiches!
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich – tender chopped beef steak, provolone, mushrooms, sautéed green peppers, and onions, served on freshly-baked artisan bread
- Chicken Cheesesteak Sandwich – with grilled chicken, provolone, mushrooms, sautéed green peppers, and onions, served on freshly-baked artisan bread
- Veggie Cheesesteak Sandwich – featuring provolone, mushrooms, sautéed green peppers, onions, and HP sauce.
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Intermission Food Court:
- Sweet Thai Coconut Mickey Onigiri – coconut sticky rice with poppy seeds stuffed with roasted mangos, mandarins, apples, and carrots wrapped in nori and is served with a sweet and sour fruit dipping sauce.
- Hades Cupcake – chocolate cupcake, blue sour candy buttercream and a chocolate Hades piece. The Hades cupcake will be offered the entire month of August.