Jam City has teamed with Disney to launch Frozen Adventures Mobile Game November 2019
- Jam City, a global leader in mobile entertainment, today unveiled the first look at its new mobile game Frozen Adventures based on Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Frozen and Frozen 2 movies.
- Launching November 2019, Frozen Adventures is the first mobile game developed by Jam City as part of a multi-year deal to create mobile games based on Disney and Pixar characters and films.
- The world of Frozen comes to life in Frozen Adventures, a dynamic & captivating new puzzle matching adventure game inviting you to design and decorate Arendelle Castle.
- Players will join Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf as they explore the Kingdom, customize the castle, and immerse themselves in new and familiar locations throughout Arendelle and beyond.
- Pre-registration for Frozen Adventures is now available on both Android and iOS devices through Google Play and at FrozenAdventuresGame.com for iOS. Players who sign up will receive a special in-game item when the game releases.
What They’re Saying:
- Chris DeWolfe, CEO of Jam City: ”We’re delighted to be working with Disney to bring the enchanting world of Frozen into the hands of fans and mobile game enthusiasts globally. We’ve been working hard to ensure that players can step inside a magical experience to interact with some of their favorite characters and explore the world of Arendelle in a fun puzzle adventure.”