ESPN all-new UFC Live debuts next weekend on Friday, September 13 on ESPN2. The new 30 minutes show will air weekly and will present fans with exclusive news and content.
- Ahead of a massive combat sports weekend on ESPN+, the all-new UFC Live debuts Friday, September 13, at 5:30 pm ET on ESPN2.
- The weekly 30-minute show will present fans with exclusive takes on the biggest news, stars and stories tailored to each and every UFC Fight Night and UFC PPV throughout the UFC season.
- It will cap a “combat sports hour” following Max on Boxing which airs Fridays at 5 pm ET on ESPN2.
- Produced live on location of each UFC event, UFC Live will be hosted by the best in the sport, a rotating team of the UFC announce team assigned to UFC Fight Night and UFC PPV, including:
- Jon Anik
- Karen Bryant
- John Gooden
- Megan Olivi
- UFC Live debuts ahead of two mega combat sports events exclusively on ESPN+ on Saturday, September 14.
- The MMA action starts at 5 pm ET, with the main card at 8 pm ET, as two of the most exciting fighters of this era square off in UFC Fight Night in Vancouver.
- In a five-round lightweight bout, Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone looks to add to his record of most wins in UFC history as he takes on Justin Gaethje.
- UFC Live will lead in to other highly anticipated UFC events set during the remainder of 2019, including:
- UFC 243: Whittaker vs. Adesanya in Melbourne October 5
- UFC 244 in New York City November 2
- UFC 245 December 14 in Las Vegas featuring co-main event Amanda Nunes vs Germaine de Randamie in a battle for the Women’s Bantamweight Championship
Did you know?:
- ESPN and ESPN+ present more than 3500 hours per year of live and original combat sports programming, across linear and digital platforms, in English and Spanish.
- This includes live transmission of 30 UFC Fight Night events and 12 UFC PPV on ESPN+, along with a broad mix of original and studio shows, including:
- Original series and studio shows: Ariel & The Bad Guy, Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show, Unlocking Victory, UFC: Destined, UFC Live and Detail: From the Mind of Daniel Cormier
- Additional UFC-branded content, including “UFC Countdown” and “UFC Embedded” shows, press conferences, weigh-ins, and pre-and post-shows
- Access to UFC’s full archive of programming, including historic events, classic bouts, and original programming (appx 600 hours currently available)
- Re-airs of current UFC Fight Nights and UFC PPV events