From now until September 30th, SeaWorld Orlando, is offering a special way of giving thanks to the first responders of the Tampa and Orlando region in partnership with Firehouse Subs and Coca-Cola.
- Now through September 30th, 2019, Firehouse Subs, Coca-Cola, and SeaWorld Orlando are honoring the State of Florida’s First Responders and 911 operators.
- First Responders and 911 operators will receive complimentary admission to SeaWorld Orlando.
- First Responders can also purchase up to four additional tickets for friends and family at the special discounted price of just $55.90 per person.
- Guests must register for the promotion at Orlando and Tampa Firehouse Subs store locations or online.
- It should also be noted that the SeaWorld “First Responder” offer is valid only for state of Florida:
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Fire Fighters
- 911 Dispatchers
- Registered EMTs
- The promotion also comes just in time for SeaWorld’s seasonal event, Halloween Spooktacular, where guests are immersed in an underwater "fantasea" including trick-or-treating.
- Halloween Spooktacular begins September 21st and runs on weekends through October 27th.
New fun to discover:
- Earlier this year SeaWorld Orlando debuted the brand new Sesame Street Land.
- Here guests can bring their family to the neighborhood their favorite furry friends call home.
- Explore the inside of Hooper’s Store, then head for big fun at Big Bird’s Nest and play with Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby and all the gang.