SeaWorld Entertainment has announced that for a limited time, they are offering free admission to select parks for U.S. military veterans and retirees.
- Starting today through July 15, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay are offering free admission for U.S. military veterans and their families at:
- SeaWorld Orlando
- SeaWorld San Antonio
- SeaWorld San Diego
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Between now and June 9, U.S. military veterans and retirees can redeem their complimentary single-day ticket(s), which are valid through July 15, for themselves and up to three dependents online at www.WavesofHonor.com.
- This offer is part of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment’s long standing Waves of Honor program, which salutes active duty military members, veterans and their families by offering special pricing and promotions throughout the year.
- Waves of Honor already provides complimentary admission for U.S. active duty military personnel, activated or drilling reservists, and National Guardsmen and up to three dependents.
What they’re saying:
- Dennis Dubard, a retired Navy captain and the former commanding officer of the amphibious assault ship, USS Peleliu: “I truly appreciate SeaWorld’s long-standing support of our armed forces and I’ve enjoyed visiting the park many times with my family through its complimentary ticket offer for the military. I’m delighted they are again honoring our military veterans with a free ticket offer.”
- Gus Antorcha, Chief Executive Officer of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment: “Honoring the brave men and women who serve and sacrifice for this country and their families is a value embedded in the fabric of our company. As summer kicks off, we are proud and honored to provide free admission to veterans and their families so they can make memories and enjoy an amazing lineup of attractions and events. Offering free admission through our longstanding Waves of Honor program is just a small gesture of the deep gratitude we owe all those who serve.”
- Stewart Clark, President of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island: “We are pleased to continue our tradition of great summer memories for military families at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with the return of complimentary admission for veterans. As part of a strong military community, we are grateful and committed to providing special opportunities for those who serve and sacrifice for our country.”
Good to know:
- Additional discounts and offers are available for active military and veterans through MWR and ITT offices on U.S. military bases and online at www.WavesofHonor.com.
- These offers are available year-round and may differ by park.
Did you know?:
- Since its launch in 2005, more than 10 million guests – active duty military members, veterans and their families – have enjoyed the SeaWorld family of parks for free through the Waves of Honor program.
Heading to central Florida this year? Our friends at Mouse Fan Travel can help you plan the perfect vacation for you and your family!