- This year’s Sip & Stroll will kick off with an exclusive experience inside the Norway Pavilion VIP Lounge, where guests will have the chance celebrate the new era of Epcot by tasting some fan-favorite items of the festival.
- During this special opportunity, D23 Members and their guests will get an exclusive look at the development of the all-new, limited-time spectacle of fireworks, music, lighting, lasers and choreography, Epcot Forever.
- Attendees will learn how the creative team brings together a collection of songs and visuals that celebrate the past, present, and future of Epcot.
- Each guest will also receive a $25 Disney Gift Card to “sip and stroll” some of the offerings at the Food & Wine Festival throughout both the World Showcase and Future World.
- The event culminates in a dessert reception at the Italy Pavilion, complete with VIP viewing of Epcot Forever.
- The event also includes a specially curated gift for each attendee.
- Tickets will be $130 per person (plus $7 processing fee) and will go on sale on Monday, September 24, 2019 at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT).
For more information on the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, be sure to check out our guide page for the event.