Following previous offers for D23 Expo attendees, D23 Members, Chase Disney Visa cardholders, and others, now all fans have the opportunity to join the Disney+ Founder’s Circle and lock in their subscription.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- On the Disney+ website, you can now select to sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Previously a redemption code was required but now it seems to be open to all.
- By selecting either a monthly plan for $6.99 or a yearly plan for $69.99, fans can join what Disney has called the “Founders Circle” for the streaming service.
- Those who sign-up now will start a seven-day free trial starting November 12th (launch day) and will be billed after that.
- Notably, the previously-announced $12.99 bundle that includes Disney+, ESPN+, and the ad-supported tier of Hulu will not be available for sign-ups until November 12th.
- For more information, visit the Disney+ website.
ICYMI — Disney+
- As you undoubtedly know, Disney+ is set to debut in the U.S. on November 12th and will make its way to select other markets either simultaneously or soon after (with many more to be announced).
- Speaking of foreign markets, currently, a beta preview of the service has launched in the Netherlands, giving fans a glimpse of what to expect from the platform.
- Disney+ will allow users to stream content on up to four devices at once and create as many as seven profiles.
- Fans will also be able to download content for offline viewing.
- Finally, be sure to keep checking Laughing Place as we Countdown to Disney+ each day.