The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is returning in 2020 for another three months of gorgeous blooms, tantalizing treats, live entertainment and more. From March 4-June 1 guests are welcome to explore the park in its most vibrant season.
- Epcot is inviting guests to join them for the annual International Flower & Garden Festival this spring from March 4-June 1, 2020.
- The Disney Parks Blog says this 90-day extravaganza will return to Epcot for its 27th year with new seasonal sights, sounds and flavors to discover and enjoy.
- Whether guests crave the unique and tasty dishes offered at the festival’s Outdoor Kitchens, or just want to soak in all of the blooming beauty around them, there’s something here for everyone.
- Or course there’s plenty of great music to enjoy as well as the Garden Rocks Concert Series will once again showcase celebrated musicians and groups throughout the festival.
- Favorite character topiaries will be on display including a new Ratatouille them showpiece featuring le petit chef, Remy!
- Remy will be the centerpiece of the new Ratatouille Garden at the France pavilion. This garden will be planted with veggies used in a ratatouille recipe.
- Other topiaries will include:
- Snow White
- Elsa and Anna
- Belle and Beast
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Miss Piggy and Kermit
- As for the Outdoor Kitchens, this year’s designs will include raised-bed or in-ground gardens full of herbs and produce. Plus, as they explore the kitchens, guests will learn tips and tricks for growing healthy foods at home.
- Kids (and their adults) can release energy at play zones at the Play Garden and Family Play Zone located in the park.
- Witness the beauty of nature at The Goodness Garden Butterfly House presented by GoGoSqueeZ. This walkthrough experience is wonderful for guests of all ages.
- Get pro tips for gardening at home at the popular “How To” garden.
Did you know?:
- The International Flower & Garden Festival is the longest-running Epcot festival.
- Started in 1994 and running for just 38 days, the flower and garden festival featured Disney-style gardens and topiaries.
- Over the past 27 years the festival has expanded to feature more plants, gardeners and growing experts, unique foods, and even presentations.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning