Disney Cruise Line has adjusted their onboard booking promotional offers. While future booking discounts will still be available, onboard credit will no longer be offered.
- Disney Cruise Line has revised their onboard booking promotional offers.
- Starting September 28, 2019 the onboard offer will no longer include on board credit.
- This new change will roll out across the entire Disney Cruise Line fleet starting the Disney Fantasy.
- Guests who would like to book a future cruise while onboard may visit the ship’s Vacation Planning Desk to learn more.
Discounts that still apply:
- Guests booking staterooms 4A – 11C, will receive a 10% discount.
- Guests booking cruises that are seven nights or longer will receive 50% off the required deposit.
- However, these offer will no longer include an onboard credit.
Good to know:
- This promotional offer is only for sailing guests.
- This new onboard booking promotional offer goes into effect on the following dates:
- September 28, 2019:
- Disney Fantasy
- September 30, 2019:
- Disney Magic
- Disney Wonder
- Disney Dream
- Guests who booked reservations prior to September 28, 2019 onboard the Disney Fantasy and September 30, 2019 onboard Disney Magic, Disney Dream and Disney Wonder, an onboard credit will still be offered.
- Disney Cruise Line announced their early 2021 sailing itineraries, including limited-time sailings from New Orleans.
- During the D23 Expo 2019, Disney Cruise Line revealed the name of the newest ship to join their fleet. The Disney Wish will feature Rapunzel on the stern and will begin sailings in January 2022.