If you’ve been look for more entertainment on the bus rides during your Walt Disney World vacations, you’re in luck. Select Walt Disney World buses now have WiFi available on them.
- We were able to check out one of the Disney buses with wifi available on it and test the speeds during a trip.
- The first photo was a test of the speeds while the bus was stationary, while the second shows a test of the speeds while the bus was in motion.
- A decal on the window of the bus explained to guests that wifi would be available during their trip.
- Once on board, guests are able to connect to the “Disney Transport Guest” WiFi, just as they would connect to the usual Disney-Guest wifi in any other area of the park where WiFi is available.
- There has been no official announcement regarding how many buses this will be available on, or whether or not it will eventually make its way to all of them.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Walt Disney World recently rolled out a fleet of buses themed to some of your favorite characters and movies, including The Lion King, Monsters Inc., and Avatar.
- The Enchanted Rose Lounge is now open at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Take a look at our photo tour of the new venue.
- The Animation Experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is celebrating Halloween by adding some villains to their daily sessions. Starting October 18, guests will have the chance to draw animal baddies from Pixar and Disney films.
- Walt Disney World is already gearing up for the holiday season and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will have all kinds of new offerings this year. The Disney Parks Blog released a video sharing a sneak peek at the new Tree of Life Awakenings created specially for this holiday season.