The Animation Experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is bringing celebrating Halloween by adding some villains to their daily sessions. Starting October 18, guests will have the chance to draw animal baddies from Pixar and Disney films.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that some new characters have been added to the The Animation Experience at Conservation Station at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Starting on October 18, guests can learn to draw a few of Disney’s animal villains including:
- Bruce from Finding Nemo
- Hopper from A Bug’s Life
- Shere Khan from The Jungle Book
- Tic Toc from Peter Pan
- And not to worry, favorite The Lion King characters, Scar and Ed will remain in the villainous rotation.
- Guests can use FastPass+ for this experience.
- The reimagined Rafiki’s Planet Watch at Disney’s Animal Kingdom opened to guests earlier this year.
- Here Disney fans can learn about animals and their habitats, our ever changing planet, and so much more.
- And as mentioned above, along with educational fun, guests can also develop their artistic skills at The Animation Experience at Conservation Station.
- You don’t even have to leave home to learn to draw some of your favorite Disney characters. Disney has share several step by step videos so everyone can be an artist!