Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park is about to get several new menu items to wash back with a glass of Blue Milk, as well as new information regarding booking your experiences at the Black Spire Outpost.
- Starting on Oct. 21, Oga’s Cantina (as well as Savi’s Workshop and Droid Depot) will begin offering advance reservations up to 60 days in advance, following the 60-day reservation process currently offered for restaurants and experiences requiring reservations throughout the Disneyland Resort. The experiences of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge are sure to book up quickly, and these new options via the app or website are sure to help.
- Throughout Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, new menu items are being added to the numerous dining locations.
- At Oga’s Cantina, a new charcuterie plate will join the menu: the Happabore Sampler featuring a selection of cured meats, artisan cheeses, pickled and preserved rations, and crackers. It’s the perfect option while guests sip on the many delicious concoctions Oga has to offer.
- Over at Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo, guests can try the new Garden Patty Bun. This new kid’s meal features a bao bun, roasted carrots, house sauce, and an orange.
- For a plant-based offering, there’s a new Ronto-less Garden Wrap coming to Ronto Roasters featuring plant-based sausage, spicy kimchi slaw, sweet pickled cucumber, and Gochujang spread all wrapped in pita. Also being added to the Ronto Roaster menu is Kyryll Pork Rinds with cinnamon-sugar served in a MSE-6 Series Repair Droid souvenir vessel.
- At Kat Saka’s Kettle, guests will soon be able to snack on chocolate popcorn with Crait Red Salt.
- All five of these new items are exclusive to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Resort and will be available beginning Oct. 16. Guests can also order in advance with mobile ordering on the Disneyland app. Mobile ordering is available for Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo, Ronto Roasters, and the Milk Stand.