Elizabeth Grullon is set to join Freeform’s Party of Five reboot in a recurring role, according to Deadline.
- Elizabeth Grullon has been cast in the role of “Sully,” an activist that crosses paths with Lucia (Emily Tosta) and becomes an inspiration to her cause.
- Grullon is the latest to join the cast after it was reported that Garcia and Sol Rodriguez were also joining the cast of the show.
- Party of Five is a reboot of the 1994 Fox show that followed the Salinger siblings after their parents died in a car wreck. The reboot series comes from Sony Pictures Television and retells the story through a modern-day lens, chronicling the Acosta children, bound by adversity, as they navigate daily struggles to survive as a family unit after their parents are suddenly deported back to Mexico.
- The Acosta family is played by Brandon Larracuente, Emilio Acosta, Niko Guardado, Elle Paris Legaspi, Bruno Bichir and Fernanda Urrejola.
- The new iteration of Party of Five comes from original series creators Amy Lippman and Christopher Keyser.