Halloween is less than a week away and there are plenty of ways to celebrate at Walt Disney World. One new way to celebrate though, will be at the recently opened NBA Experience at Disney Springs as two NBA stars will be stopping by to make an appearance.
- Milwaukee Bucks stars and Disney fans Brook and Robin Lopez will make an appearance at the NBA Experience on Thursday, October 31.
- Details regarding the Halloween festivities at the NBA Experience have not been shared at this time, but the Disney Springs Twitter account promises “no tricks, only treats.”
- Tickets for the NBA Experience are available here.
More on the NBA Experience:
- The experience features 13 interactive elements and hands-on activities.
- Covers 44,000 square feet across two floors.
- Tickets include access to every activity.
- The entry will simulate walking through a player’s tunnel at a NBA or WNBA arena.
- Check out Mack’s review of the NBA Experience.
Some of the Experiences:
- Slam Dunk Challenge: Guests can change the height of a standard 10-foot hoop to as low as seven feet to perform superstar moves and have it captured by burst photography.
- Shooting Skills: Spots on a court light up as guests move from one location to another attempting to sink as many buckets as possible in 15 seconds.
- Stack Up: Guests can compare themselves against some of the world’s best basketball players by measuring their vertical leap, wingspan, shooting, and dribbling.
- Personalization: Activities can be personalized with guests’ names and their favorite NBA or WNBA teams.
- Real-Time Updates: Activities will be updated with NBA and WNBA statistics while guest leaderboards will be updated throughout the day.