Universal Orlando Resort will soon be adding some more rooms to welcome guests to. Universal's Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites will open on March 17, according to Spectrum News.
- Dockside Inn and Suites will open opposite Surfside Inn and Suites, which opened back in June.
- When open, Dockside Inn and Suites will offer 2,050 rooms, including both standard rooms and two-bedroom suites.
- Rooms at the new hotel will start at $85 per night.
- Dockside Inn and Suites will also feature a food court, two large pools, a pool bar, a game room, and a fitness center.
- Guests who stay at Dockside Inn and Suites will also be able to take advantage of Early Park Admission, complimentary shuttle to and from the theme parks, and more.
- Guests can book a stay at the Resort by visiting:
About the Endless Summer Resort:
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort was brought to life by the award-winning Universal Creative team.
- Here, the sand vibe of Dockside Inn and Suites meets the ocean theming at Surfside Inn and Suites.
- Dockside Inn and Suites will feature tranquil surroundings inspired by sand, sea and colorful sunsets.
- It’s the perfect complement to its vibrant, ocean and surf-inspired sister hotel, Surfside Inn and Suites, which opens Summer 2019.
- Both hotels at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort will be located minutes away from Universal Orlando’s three theme parks – Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay – as well as its dining and entertainment complex – Universal CityWalk.
- With these new additions, the partnership between Loews Hotels & Co and Universal Orlando will now own and operate eight distinct hotels across the destination, offering Premier, Preferred, Prime Value and Value hotel categories.