Next year will mark the 70th anniversary of Disney’s animated classic Cinderella and Walt Disney World will be celebrating by adding some royal treatment to the Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Guests who reserve one of the select dates for Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom will be able to enjoy early access to Prince Charming Regal Carousel in addition to other favorite attractions throughout Fantasyland.
- The other attractions available during the event will include:
- In addition to the attractions, guests will also find some of their favorite characters from Cinderella, including:
- Fairy Godmother
- Drizella and Anastasia
- Prince Charming
- Some special food and beverage offerings themed to the animated classic will also be added to the all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.
- These special enhanced Early Morning Magic events at Magic Kingdom will be held on eight select dates from February 11, 2020 through March 3, 2020.
More on Early Morning Magic:
- Early Morning Magic recently returned to Fantasyland at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Park on November 13.
- Breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café will run from 8 AM to 10 AM and exclusive access to the attractions will last from 7:45 AM to 9 AM.
- A separate reservation is required and will cost $89 per adult and $79 per child.
- Regular theme park admission is also required.
- Early Morning Magic will be offered on different dates than Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom.
- You can make your reservation today on the Walt Disney World website or by calling the Disney Reservation Center at (407)WDW-PLAY.