Disney has revealed new photos for the upcoming episode of The Imagineering Story.
- One of Disney+’s best original series is the documentary by Leslie Iwerks, titled The Imagineering Story.
- The next episode will be available to stream on Friday, November 22 at 12:01 am PT.
- Here’s the synopsis:
- “Michael Eisner and Frank Wells save Imagineering and encourage widespread growth. They make Disney cool and relevant with teenagers. Every design project the Imagineers touch turns to gold. The crown jewel, Euro Disneyland, goes over budget and encounters resistance. Poor press coverage and cultural missteps cause low attendance. Humbled, management shies away from future Magic Kingdoms.”
- Disney also shared new stil photos from the upcoming episode. Take a look:
- Check out Alex’s review of this informative series that will delight fans old and new.
- From the director herself: Alex interviews Leslie Iwerks about her film that evolved into a series.
- Even if you’ve been a Disney fan your entire life, chances are there are still some Disney facts that will surprise you. Here are 9 things we learned from the first episode.
The first two episodes of The Imagineering Story are streaming now exclusively on Disney+.