Giving Tuesday, a day that encourages people to do good, is on December 3rd this year and Disney has some awesome gift ideas that with each purchase gives back to those in need.
From Star Wars Cubcoats that donate to Baby2Baby and a Tinkerbell Scentsy Warmer that donates to Make-A-Wish, to the newly announced Frozen 2 Love Your Melon beanies, which donates 50% of the net profit to the Love Your Melon Fund, Disney offers several ways to gift and give back.
- First up, we have some watches from FLEX that are available now at flexwatches.com.
- Each FLEX watch color represents a different cause that they have partnered with to give back 10% of gross profit! We all make choices every day, and even though the problems in this world are really big, the small choices we make can add up to a big difference. FLEX is all about those choices.
- Some of your favorite Star Wars symbols adorn this pattern to sleek, stylish effect.
- FLEX Watches believes it's time to make a difference, one galaxy at a time.
Love Your Melon
- Love Your Melon is offering the Frozen 2 Elsa Pom Beanies & Anna Pom Beanies.
- These beanies celebrate the release of Frozen 2 and allows you to stay warm and cozy in an enchanting style.
- 50% of net profit from the sale of all Love Your Melon products is given to support charitable programming through the Love Your Melon Fund, including the lives of children battling cancer, and the other nonprofits they support.
- Since 2012, they've given more than $6.2 million and over 180 thousand beanies.
- Over at Cubcoats, they have partnered with Baby2Baby, a charity organization that helps low-income children, ages 0-12 years.
- Your purchase from Cubcoats contributes to charitable giving efforts that put essentials into the hands of underserved youth as well as event sponsorships.
- Cubcoats offers a product that serves as a uniquely functional hoodie, magically transforming into so much more — a treasured plushie friend! And the best part is, when your child outgrows the hoodie, the plushie will always be there to play with.
- The Frozen 2 Kidbox includes a Toddler Box, a Little Box and a Big Box, which may come with either a blanket or a backpack, making it an ideal seasonal update to your child's wardrobe and accessories.
- The limited edition style boxes will dress kids head-to-toe in styles that feature their favorite characters.
- For each box that Kidbox sells, a box will be donated to clothe a disadvantaged child with a goal of ultimately providing clothing to one million children in need.
- The boxes can be ordered at Kidbox.com.
- Scentsy, Inc. offers innovative and customizable products that Warm the Heart, Enliven the Senses and Inspire the Soul.
- Scentsy features safe, fragrant alternatives to traditional wicked candles, on-the-go fragrances, laundry care, inventive cleaning solutions and luxurious personal care products for women, men, kids and pets.
- Scentsy products are sold through a network of Independent Consultants running home-based businesses throughout North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Now through February 29, 2020, Scentsy will donate $7 USD from the sale of each Disney Tinker Bell: Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust – Scentsy Warmer to Make-A-Wish to reach more eligible children, with a minimum guaranteed donation of $100,000.
- The Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust Scentsy Warmer is available at Scentsy.com
- Also contributing to Make-A-Wish, Things Remembered is showcasing your favorite Disney personalities come to life in this spirited large-sized Make-A-Wish Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Mickey Mouse Water Globe.
- Hand-crafted of stone resin and glass, this detailed globe features fully sculpted and hand-painted Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck in a playful scene.
- Plus, turn the musical mechanism crank on the bottom of the base to play the tune, "Mickey Mouse Club March." Designed by renowned American folk artist Jim Shore, the base and characters have the appearance of carved wood with the artist's characteristic folk art flourishes.
- Give a gentle shake to send glitter swirling through the globe.
- Engrave a fun personalized message and date for a special gift. $5 of the purchase price benefits Make-A-Wish, with a guaranteed minimum donation by Things Remembered of $150,000.
- The Things Remembered water globe is available now and can be ordered here.
Remember, Giving Tuesday is on December 3rd this year, so be sure to check out all these wonderful products to make sure your gift giving generosity goes further by helping these fantastic organizations!