A Disney Cruise Line employee has been arrested and accused of raping and molesting a 13-year-old girl, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
- Keith Seitz, a 53-year-old Disney Vacation Club employee aboard Disney Cruise Line ships, was arrested by Orange County deputies on November 25.
- The arrest was made after the girl told her mother Seitz raped her multiple times between 2016 and October 2019, according to an arrest affidavit.
- The girl accuses Seitz of molesting her at his home when she was 10 and eventually raping her “over 100 times” starting when she was 11.
- She also told police Seitz took photos of her, which he stored on his pone.
- Seitz is currently facing two counts of sexual battery on a child under 12, two counts of sexual battery on a physically helpless person, and one count of lewd or lascivious molestation on a victim under 12.
- He has also been ordered to have no contact with the victim or children under the age of 18.
- He is currently being held at the Orange County Jail without bond.
- Cynthia Martinez, director of communications and public affairs for Disney Signature Experiences, said seitz as been placed on unpaid leave pending the outcome of his charges.