ABC has announced a new musical variation on the popular reality series The Bachelor with The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart will premiere on April 13th.
- 20 single men and women will be paired off to sing well-known love songs individually and as couples to find love in The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart.
- Like in The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, the contestants will all live together under one roof and will pair off to find the answer to their heart’s duet.
- Couples will be tested through musical challenges, including live performances with a panel of judges that includes big names in the music industry.
- To remain on the show, couples will have to convince the judges that they’re really in love through their performances until one couple is crowned the winner.
- The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart premieres Monday, April 13th, at 8:00 pm.
- The show is produced by Warner Horizon Unscripted Television.
More ABC Stories:
- ABC Revives "Supermarket Sweep" Game Show With Host Leslie Jones
- ABC’s “The Baker and the Beauty” to Premiere on April 6
- ABC Orders Pilot for Brides of Dracula Inspired “The Brides” from “Riverdale” Creator
- ABC Orders Pilot for Sequel to "thirtysomething"
- ABC News to Air 2-Hour Special and 8-Part Podcast on Jeffrey Epstein and the Women Who Survived His Crimes
- ABC Puts Romantic Anthology Series “Epic” From “Once Upon a Time” Creators Into Development
- ABC Gives Script Commitment to Family Comedy “Bridges”