Disney Cruise Line has automatically extended final payment dates by 30 days for select Summer 2020 sailings on all of their cruise ships.
- In light of recent global events, Disney Cruise Line has added an automatic final payment extension for select 2020 summer reservations.
- The change went into effect on Wednesday, March 18th with final payments now extended out an additional 30 days.
- As an example, a departure with a final payment due March 18, 2020, is now extended to April 17, 2020
- The impacted summer sailings are:
- Disney Dream: Sailing embarking on June 17 – sailings embarking on August 30
- Disney Fantasy: Sailing embarking on July 18 – sailings embarking on August 31
- Disney Wonder: Sailing embarking on July 20 – sailings embarking on August 31
- Disney Magic: Sailing embarking on August 5 – sailings embarking on August 30
The following policies apply:
- Guests will not be able to complete Online Check-In or book Cruise Activities/Port Adventures if they have not paid in full
- Disney Cruise LineAir will continue to follow existing policies:
- Payment will be due at time of final for Flexible Air
- Restricted Air is non-refundable once paid
- The cancellation policy will shift by 30 days for all non-suite/non-concierge staterooms
- There are no changes to the cancellation policy for Suites and Concierge Staterooms