According to Scott Gustin on Twitter, Walt Disney World will not be using Virtual Queues or Single Rider Lines when the parks reopen.
- Journalist Scott Gustin has shared on Twitter that Disney World has advised Cast Members that they will not be using Virtual Queues or Single Rider Lines when the parks reopen.
- This includes Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, which previously only accepted Guests with Virtual Queue reservations.
- These updates are in addition to Disney’s removal of FastPass+ in an effort to simplify queues in the new social distancing experience at the parks.
- Single Rider Lines were previously used in an effort to increase attraction capacity by filling single empty seats, but Disney will be intentionally leaving seats blank on select attractions when they reopen.
- Disney has yet to make any statements yet regarding this new change to their operation.
- Universal Orlando reopened earlier this month and has been using a virtual queue system for some of their most popular attractions, including Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning