The Walt Disney Company will hold a live webcast on Tuesday, August 4th, at 4:30 pm ET with a third quarter update.
- Corporate Disney will share their third quarter 2020 financial results via webcast on Tuesday, August 4th, at 4:30 pm ET.
- Disney previously shared their second quarter earnings on May 5th, which included January through March of 2020.
- The third quarter includes April through June, a period during which most Disney Parks were closed and the studio didn’t release any films outside of their streaming service, Disney+.
- This will be a first look at how big of an impact the global pandemic has had on The Walt Disney Company.
- Investors can listen to the webcast at www.disney.com/investors.