This month, take another spin with Minnie, and enjoy collectible items inspired by “King Arthur Carrousel!” The series continues to feature attraction-inspired designs that will give fans all royal entry feels, with a Minnie Mouse plush, adult ear headband, mug, pin set and a mini backpack from Loungefly.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The 7th series in the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection will be available on shopDisney through MerchPass on August 11.
- MerchPass entries for Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction King Arthur Carrousel will be open that day starting at 7am (PT).
- Series 7 celebrates the original Disneyland ride and, as with every release in the collection, features five items themed to the attraction:
- Minnie Mouse plush
- Ear Headband
- Loungefly backpack or hip pack
- Pin set
- MerchPass is an early-access drawing system which allows Disney fans to reserve their opportunity to buy some of shopDisney’s high-demand products.
- Guests will need to create a free Disney account in order to enter the drawing(s). More information can be found on the MerchPass FAQ page.
Good to Know:
- Disney will offer multiple drawings for individual items in the Series 7 collection. Guests can enter as many drawings as they like, but can only enter each drawing once.
- Drawings are random and guests will be notified via email on August 13th if they’ve been selected. Those selected will then have through August 14th to purchase the item(s) at the designated price.
- Guests selected in a drawing are not required to purchase that item.