This June, the Hellfire Trading Company invites readers everywhere to the inaugural Hellfire Gala to announce the first team of Krakoan X-Men to the world and reveal the startling plans that mutantkind has in store for the Marvel Universe.
- This highly anticipated comics event will unfold in issues of your favorite ongoing X-Men series as well as PLANET-SIZE X-MEN, a special double-sized one-shot from two of mutantkind’s most masterful creators: writer Gerry Duggan (Marauders, Savage Avengers) and artist Pepe Larraz (House of X).
- The HELLFIRE GALA rages on in one of the most pivotal chapters yet in Jonathan Hickman’s X-Men era. But even bigger things are afoot a world away…
- Twelve titles, twelve stories, all focused on a single night that will go down in Marvel Comics history.
- Stay tuned for more HELLFIRE GALA cover reveals, costume designs, variants covers, and more as the buildup to this major turning point in the saga of the X-Men begins!
What they’re saying:
- Editor Jordan D. White: “Make no mistake—this is an X-Men book drawn by superstar artist Pepe Larraz. It is absolutely the most important issue of the month. Pepe is absolutely the star of the X-line and he is doing the most amazing work of his career. You cannot miss this."