GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of March 15th-19th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are authors, counselors and religious leaders who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features authors, actors and more.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on the pandemic, and answers a variety of health questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of March 15-19:
- Monday, March 15
- Meena Harris (Ambitious Girl)
- Derrick Henry, Mayor of Daytona Beach, FL
- Tuesday, March 16
- Dr. Anthony Fauci
- Cynthia Germanotta (Born This Way Foundation)
- Matthew McConaughey (Just Keep Living Foundation)
- Ross Born (Just Born)
- Wednesday, March 17
- Don Lemon (This is the Fire)
- Morris Day (UNSUNG)
- Thursday, March 18 – One Year Anniversary of GMA3
- James Kanoff (The Farmlink Project)
- Lauren Leander (ICU nurse)
- Friday, March 19
- Laura Tremaine (Share Your Stuff. I’ll Go First.)
- Allison Miller (A Million Little Things)
- Pastor Ben Courson
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.