As we just learned, Disneyland and Disney California Adventure will be reopening on April 30th. Disneyland gave us some more information, including a list of attractions guests can expect to experience as well as the fact that the Haunted Mansion will be opening with “new magic.”
- While no further information has been given at this time, it seems as though guests can expect to see some kind of enhancements made to the Haunted Mansion when the classic attraction reopens on April 30th.
- Some of the other attractions that will reopen at Disneyland will include:
- At Disney California Adventure, guests will once again be able to experience attractions like:
- Guests will also get to see the newly reimagined attraction, Snow White’s Enchanted Wish, in Fantasyland.
- The timeless tale comes alive in dazzling new scenes, including a dancing figure of Snow White joining the dwarfs in their cottage as the scent of a baking pie wafts through the air. Vibrant new shadow projections show the dwarfs as they march off to the mine happily singing “Heigh Ho,” and the new lighting, glittering jewels and shimmering effects make the mine sparkle. Guests then travel through the Queen’s den to see a new library of spell books, glowing potions and bubbling flasks, toward the famous magic mirror. In the end, Snow White and her Prince ride joyfully into a golden sunset to live happily ever after.
- Notably, Avengers Campus will not open with the parks on April 30th and is instead still slated to reopen at a later date.