- Deadline has reported that a technical crew member working on ABC’s The Conners has died on set following a “fatal medical event” while the crew member was on a catwalk at the CBS Studio Center on Thursday.
- Paramedics had been called but were unable to resuscitate the man.
- Deadline was able to confirm the news from the production company Werner Entertainment with the following quote:
- “With heavy hearts we regret to confirm that a member of our technical crew suffered a fatal medical event today. He was a much loved member of The Conners and Roseanne families for over 25 years. As we remember our beloved colleague, we ask that you respect the privacy of his family and loved ones as they begin their grieving process.”
- The show is currently finishing its third season.