Next week Tamron Hall will welcome a number of special guests including entertainers and athletes. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include musicians, athletes and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of March 22-26:
- Monday, March 22 – Small Changes Making Major Impacts
- Couple’s month long challenge
- Woman embracing her natural hair
- Parting with childhood mementos
- Tuesday, March 23 – Food for the Whole Family
- Michelle Obama (Waffles + Mochi)
- Chef Preeti Mistry (Kid-friendly recipes)
- Wednesday, March 24 – Fertility Treatments
- Kyle and Samantha Busch (NASCAR)
- Thursday, March 25 – Men’s Mental Wellness
- Metta World Peace (Former NBA Champion)
- Men Facing Midlife Crises
- Friday, March 26 – Hidden Women’s Crises
- Jessica Simpson (Open Book)
The show is executive produced by Hall and Candi Carter and Carter serves as showrunner. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.