To celebrate the start of spring, SeaWorld San Diego is welcoming the warmer weather by bringing back their spectacular SeaWorld Fireworks show. Guests are invited to end their day watching fireworks light up the sky and can choose from a variety of physically-distanced viewing areas available around the park.
- The fireworks presentation will begin at 7:45pm starting on Friday, March 26 and will run daily through Sunday, April 4.
- In addition to incredible animal exhibits, presentations, and fireworks, SeaWorld San Diego’s popular Seven Seas Food Festival, which kicked off earlier this month, continues through May 5.
- Guests can enjoy the international flavors, amazing beverage tastings and live music performances stationed throughout the park.
- Mike got to check out the Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld San Diego recently. Take a look at what you can expect to see from this event.
- You can experience the return of the SeaWorld Fireworks show and the Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld San Diego by ordering your tickets here.