Disneyland Resort has announced that single-day tickets with expiration dates coming in 2021 and 2022 will be extended.
- Disneyland Resort has sent out an update that single-day tickets expiring on December 30, 2021, or March 31, 2022, will be extended to December 30, 2022.
- Wholly unused multi-day tickets that expire on January 12, 2022, or April 13, 2022, will be extended to January 12, 2023. These tickets will expire 13 days after the first use or on January 12, 2023, whichever occurs first.
- Guests who have multi-day tickets and had their first visit be between February 28, 2020, and March 13, 2020, but did not reach their max ticket use will have the 13-day expiration period extended to December 30, 2022.
- Disneyland and Disney California Adventure are set to reopen on April 30, 2021, at 15% capacity with a new reservation system.
- One new experience fans look forward to is Snow White’s Enchanted Wish — the reimagined version of the classic Snow White’s Scary Adventure — which will debut in Disneyland’s Fantasyland.