Work continues on a new retail location at Universal CityWalk at the Universal Orlando Resort, the Universal Studios Store, moving to a new location.
- The Universal Studios Store at the Universal Orlando Resort is on the move to a new location on the other side of Universal CityWalk at the Universal Orlando Resort.
- The new retail location was once the home of Fossil, Piq, and the back half of the Quiet Flight surf shop, which means that a popular shortcut for many an annual passholder (or team member) has been eliminated.
- We were at the resort yesterday and were able to grab a few pictures showcasing the new store marquees that have been installed, likely meaning the store exterior is nearing completion.
- The former location of the Universal Studios Store on the other side of CityWalk near BigFire has been transformed into the Universal Legacy Store showcasing some of the more popular franchises from Universal Studios, including Jaws, Back to the Future, and Jurassic Park while celebrating the over 30 years of history from Universal Studios Florida, with numerous props and artifacts on display in the store.
- In the interim, the Universal Legacy Store also features many pieces of park merchandise available, as the Universal Studios Store did, and will at the new location.
- No official opening date has been released for the new location of the Universal Studios Store.