GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of April 5th-9th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are authors, actors and religious leaders who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features authors, actors and more.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on the pandemic, and answers a variety of health questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of April 5-9:
- Monday, April 5
- Derrick Johnson (President and CEO of the NAACP)
- Evelyn Yang (A Kids Book About Sexual Abuse)
- Keri Hilson (Lust: A Deadly Sins Saga)
- Chris Appleton (hair styling tips)
- Tuesday, April 6
- Dan Gelber (Mayor of Miami Beach)
- Lance Gross & Keshia Knight Pulliam (HBCU Cash Out Contest)
- Issa Rae (Sienna Naturals)
- Wednesday, April 7
- Kelly Price (“Grace”)
- Sarah Wright Olsen and Teresa Palmer (Zen Mamas)
- Dr. Onyema Ogbuagu (Infectious Disease Specialist)
- Thursday, April 8
- Chris Duffy (How To Be A Better Human)
- Tia Mowry (Family Reunion)
- Dr. Corey Hartman (skincare tips)
- Friday, April 9
- Performance by Luke Bryan
- Imam Omar Suleiman (Founder & president of the Yaqeen Institute)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.